Monday, December 14, 2009

I have listened the  BBC  business daily report about famous economist and Nobel Prize-Winner Paul Samuelson, who try to help American economics to emerge from the great depression.He was a great economist.Yes, he WAS....because he died at the age of 94 on recent Sunday. And from this report I understand that he played an important role in world economy not only in American economy. And his main achievement,from reporter words, was that fact that he could bring up together different brunches of the subject into logical hole.

But I must mention that it was rather difficult for me to understand clearly all information from this report, especially details.I think it is very very interesting to comment reports and I will try to do my work on the best way. I hope I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment